Welcome to unit 11 of 355 Coronation Drive, a top floor residence that has the location that is sure to please and enough space that is guaranteed to impress. This enormous residence provides the ideal layout, with a dedicated open plan living/dining area which seamlessly flows onto the balcony and with the large bedrooms being at the front and also at the back of the residence.
Situated in a boutique block of just 12 units, the privacy and sanctity of this residential unit block is more than well maintained. Being the biggest draw card of this residence, the complex is filled with respectful neighbours - we know this because we manage all 12 units. Feel a sense of security, privacy and live in a residence that will allow you to relax as you step through those front doors.
This unfurnished residence features:
- Two (2) generous bedrooms, main bedroom with builtin wardrobes and both bedrooms having fans.
- One (1) dedicated bathroom with shower and bath combination. An internal laundry is also made available inside the bathroom.
- A large open plan living and dining area fully tiled and seamlessly integrating the balcony space.
- Functional kitchen with smart storage solutions, great bench spaces and gas cooking.
- Air conditioning in the main living space combined with fans through out the property; no more hot summers.
- A fantastic balcony that has views onto the Brisbane River and Brisbane CBD.
- One (1) car space at the property with a communal bike cage made upon request.
- Cats approved.
This residence is after the right tenant, one that values location, space and convenience. The complex is just meters from the Wesley Hospital, with public transport literally at your doorstep, Brisbane CBD is a short 3KMs away, with the ability to treat yourself to the award wining dining options on Park Road a mere 700m away and the Bicentennial Bikeway simply across the road... inspect now to secure your spot in this complex.
** Please note rent is reduced to $275pw until 11/01/2019 and will return to normal price of $330pw after**
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
Click on the “Book Inspection” or “Request an Inspection” Button under the open for inspections times - alternatively you can click on the ‘Virtual Tour” link & follow the prompts.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time