Maintenance and Repairs
For any general maintenance please complete the maintenance request form by clicking on the picture.
Please save the document to your computer / phone prior to completing.
For any emergency maintenance* during the times we are closed, please use one of the tradespeople below:
|| Contact Number:
||0429 888 683
||1300 707 694
||0499 779 799
*definitions of what constitutes emergency maintenance
The Act states emergency repairs are:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken lavatory system or fittings
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating
- a fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or unsecure
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant of premises, or
- a serious fault in any staircase, lift or other common area which inhibits or unduly inconveniences residents in gaining access to or using the premises
The property manager/owner must organise and pay for any emergency repairs. The tenant should try to contact the property manager or nominated repairer. If neither can be contacted, the tenant can get a suitably qualified person to carry out emergency repairs to a maximum value of two weeks’ rent, or can apply to the Tribunal for an order about the repairs.