Welcome to 149 Heal Street, New Farm - A character filled residence with more charm than Casanova. Designed with expansive space and privacy, this brilliantly elevated home provides the perfect balance of timeless elegance and modern day convenience. 149 Heal Street offers the ideal family home that is sure to please and guaranteed to impress.
As you make your entrance, prepare to be overwhelmed with a sense of grandeur space, radiant natural light and a warm "Welcome Home" sensation. A spacious split living design coupled with the unsuppressed views of Brisbane City allows the residence to boast the perfect space to call home. Be allured by the exquisitely charming finishes that simply warms the heart and have your breath taken away with by the the sheer size of the home.
This family residence features:
- Four (4) spacious bedrooms, three (3) on the upper floor of the property and the fourth located privately on the lower floor of the residence. Two (2) of the bedrooms are air conditioned
- Two (2) gorgeous bathrooms, both very neat, with one (1) renovated bathroom downstairs.
- A large formal lounge area with decorative tiles, original cornices, radiant natural light and direct access to the balcony overlooking Brisbane City.
- A separate dining area on the upper floor of the home providing a great area for entertaining and dining.
- Modern kitchen with smart storage solutions, ample bench space, dishwasher and fridge (Can also be removed).
- Over-sized rumpus room on the lower level providing the flexibility of a cinema room, retreat or entertainment area.
- Huge laundry with space for storage and plenty of cupboard space.
- One (1) lockable garage space, One (1) undercover car space with a lockable gate and parking on the driveway.
- Fully fenced with adequate yard space.
- Property includes Washing Machine, Dining Table, Fridge, Tv cabinet & Lounge in downstairs living area
This residential home could very well be the biggest within this price bracket. The residence offers an up-size in living spaces, convenience in being in the thick of New Farm, within the catchment of New Farm State School, minutes from Brisbane City, with great access to the M1 north & south bound - Come in and see what this family home really has to offer.
Pets can be considered upon application.