Welcome to the ‘Havon’ – a beautifully maintained and secure complex in the conveniently located Moray Street. Be prepared to be amazed, upon entering this top floor corner apartment the first impression is just breathtaking. Come in, feel the sense of openness and radiant natural light and dwell in the neat and tidy finishes this residence has to offer.
This apartment is one that you can call home and it receives stunning River, City and Storey Bridge views from multiple areas of the apartment. The residence is full of charm and has been repainted with natural colours throughout and has new floating timber floors. You will smile every single day waking up in this apartment.
This delightful residence features:
- Two (2) king-sized bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and the main with a massive built-in cupboard.
- One (1) functional and neat bathroom which has a bath with shower over and an internal laundry including a washing machine & dryer for your convenience.
- An inviting and spacious open plan living/dining area with high ceilings, a ceiling fan, air-conditioning and floor to ceiling windows so you can appreciate the astonishing views.
- An adorable kitchen with a pop of colour, great storage space and cooking will be a breeze with the new gas stove.
- Enjoy a sneaky wine after work on the balcony which has gorgeous pastel floor tiles and appreciate the view.
- The complex has excellent security with intercom/security access.
- One (1) open car space for you convenience.
Located in the prestigious suburb of New Farm it is within close proximity to Public Transport (Buses & Ferry), New Farm Park, The Brisbane Powerhouse, only minutes to an abundance amount of vibrant cafes and dining options, and with excellent access into the Brisbane CBD. This spotless residence is well deserving of a viewing, but make it quick or you will miss out.
Live in a property that you would be proud to call home. Book an inspection now with Sarah Tranberg.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
Click on the “Book Inspection” or “Request an Inspection” Button under the open for inspections times - alternatively you can click on the ‘Virtual Tour” link & follow the prompts.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time.